As we all know that in order to prepare for any competitive test/students need to look online for materials and all related things such as, syllabus, schedule, application form to get allowed for appearing in exam, etc. so in a 21st century society, online thing is really contributing services to all schools and teachers as their need is of using eBooks and digital curriculum. But this isn’t the only benefit of digital textbooks. Let’s look few advantages of digital learning in education.
The main and deep learning structure has always been and it remains one teacher and a limited even some times large number of students. This structure has actually reduces learning opportunities for much of the world’s population (even in first-world countries) and limits the impact of the best educators to no more than a few dozen lucky individuals a year.
On the other Hand it actually doesn’t have to continue like this from a business perspective, as this is a supply and demand problem in that the demand for quality education. Which is not being met by an adequate supply of learning opportunities? From a technology perspective, this is a problem that can now be solved with software. From a societal perspective, there should be alarm bells going off for everyone that this is an issue that requires our boldest ideas and brightest minds.
More than 15 million students in Malaysia prepares and appears for competitive exams (IIT JEE, CAT, Banking, etc). so Education as a sector is huge but it is really difficult to build a commercially viable business. Test Preparation is one of the most promising in terms of the business model because there is a sizeable number of students (and parents) who’re willing to pay. Gurubesar.my is for sure one of the best portals with question banks like Bank soalan UPSR, and many other learning materials. For startups, it is not just a B2C game; they can look at partnering with offline coaching classes and other such models.
See, the basic structure of preparing for any competition is to have
- A time bound plan, either you make your own if you are aware of your weaknesses and strengths.
- A guide aware of the ins and outs, the fall pits, the Riggs of the system.
- A self evaluating system. It could be a test series, or maybe your institute, be honest.
- Previous year questions, it is not only your test but your source’s test too (to know that the material you have actually stands up to the mark)
- There is always an easy way. Look for it… Competitive exams are smart work, eventually, which studies smart will succeed.
- Hard work always pays. Remember – before working smart, you must work hard!
- Lastly – best of luck. I said that to tell you a point, nobody makes it alone, be thankful of all the support and love you have, don’t feel shy to ask for help, never give up, if you can’t do it for yourself sometimes, do it for them.
We advise you to consider Digital Learning for preparing for any sort of competitive test examination 2018 use only materials for preparation as they are free of cost and also updated thus very resourceful on Gurubesar.my online portals .